NFP Structured Settlements is committed to providing plaintiffs with an in depth comprehensive approach to managing their assets, and that often necessitates the use of a trust. Through our partners, we offer plaintiffs a wide array of trust services.
NFP Structured Settlements settlement consultants and partners work with plaintiffs and their attorneys to:
- Determine if and when a trust is appropriate.
- Draft and implement the trust.
- Manage the trust assets.
To learn about some common types of trusts, click on the links below.
- Special Needs Trusts/Supplemental Needs Trusts
- Pooled Income Trusts/Community Trusts
- Medicare Set-Asides
- Settlement Preservation Trusts
- Qualified Settlement Funds